Order Windows 7 at York Computer Repair
Windows 7 upgrade Installed for Only $219.99!
Have you ever purchased an operating system and been completely frustrated at installing it? That’s why we’re here to help. Have York Computer Repair install the latest Windows 7 OS to keep your business or home pc running the way it should.
Between drivers, updates, and lost files upgrading your operating system can be a real challenge – Unless you let YCR’s technician do it for you!
YCR will get your computer running Windows 7
without all of the usual upgrade headaches for only $219.99!
[tubepress mode=”user” userValue=”WindowsVideos”]
Why have York Computer Repair perform the installation?
Ppurchase your Windows 7 software and installation through York Computer Repair and YCR will:
• Test your system’s compatibility with Windows 7
• Test your applications’ compatibility with Windows 7
• Install the Windows 7 Upgrade
• Install any needed drivers and updates
• Cover the installation under warranty for 3 months (no matter who built your system)
This special price will not last long. When you contact us to place your order, your credit card will be charged the $219.99 flat rate installation price. Microsoft will ship Windows 7 upgrade disks on October 22, 2009.
Why Should I Upgrade to Windows 7?
Windows 7 runs faster than Windows XP does (on the same hardware) and is compatible with EVERYTHING that Vista is!
Some of the biggest benefits of Windows 7 include:
• Faster Hard Drive Access Times
• Much Less bloated than XP or Vista
• Faster Boot times
• Avoid the expense of hardware upgrades
• Support for the latest PC technologies
• Better notebook battery life and performance
Is My Computer Ready for Windows 7?
Vista users have nothing to worry about in moving to Windows 7. Microsoft guarantees that all programs and drivers that are compatible with Vista will be compatible with Windows 7.
In fact, because Windows 7 runs so much faster than Vista, upgrading to the new operating system will have the same impact as DOUBLING your PC’s current memory and processor capabilities.
If you are looking to give your Vista PC a boost, the best prescription for your sluggish Vista PC is Windows 7!
Windows XP users will need to run a Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor tool to determine if their computer is capable of running Windows 7.
Windows XP users have to perform a “clean install” to get Windows 7 up and running on their computers after they pass the Upgrade Advisor. Windows XP users have an additional $16 charge for the full install. After the clean install, all programs will have to be reinstalled from the original discs that were used to install them the first time.
• This special offer and the warranty contained within does not cover hardware in your PC that fails during the warranty period. It only covers the installation of the operating system.
• York Computer Repair always recommends you back up your important data before upgrading your operating system. We will do our best to protect your data, but we can’t be responsible for lost files.
• This offer is ONLY good through the end of the day on August 10th, or while supplies last. This offer is limited to 25 installations.
• The quoted prices are for Windows 7 Home Premium. If you need more advanced versions like Business or Ultimate, additional charges may apply.
• All installations purchased under this offer must be completed by December 31, 2009. Installations that are not completed will not be refunded.